Livebearer fair Neuenhaus (D)Little fair with Endlers & oter LivebearersJune 11th, 1901
- (Video) Platinium Neon Endler Hybrids
- (Video) Glow carbon Endler (Hybrids)
- (breeding book) “Cumanà colony Project” update 03.12.15
- (Event) Internat. P. wingei Show in Sevilla Spain Dec. 2015
- (breeding book) Poecilia wingei “El Silverado” update 07.11.2015
- (Video) Poecilia wingei “El Silverado” selection starts
- (Video) Surprise in the photo tank
- (breeding book) Blue Orchid Endler (Hybrid) outdoor 04.10.2015
- Poecilia wingei for Dortmund Guppy show
- (breeding book) Poecilia wingei “Campoma No.9” Little project
- (Video) Young Blue Orchid Endler (Hybrid) from outdoor
- (Video) Poecilia wingei “Campoma No.9” last offspring
- (breeding book) Platinium Neon Endler (Hybrid)
- (Video) Platinium Neon Endler (Hybrid)
- (Video) Show room Poecilia NL Show in Asperen 2015
- May 2016 (2)
- December 2015 (1)
- November 2015 (3)
- October 2015 (6)
- September 2015 (10)
- August 2015 (13)
- July 2015 (1)
- June 2015 (7)
- May 2015 (18)
- April 2015 (16)
- March 2015 (7)
- February 2015 (11)
- January 2015 (10)
- December 2014 (15)
- November 2014 (12)
- October 2014 (22)
- September 2014 (47)
- August 2014 (22)
Top 10 Threads
- Poecilia wingei "Campoma 2011 - Blue star" var. blond Hybrid
- Poecilia wingei "El Tigre"
- (breeding book) P. wingei "Campoma 2012 Full snake" F1 offspring update 27.12.14
- Poecilia wingei "El Silverado"
- (breeding book) Poecilia wingei "Campoma 2012 Full snake" first offspring
- (breeding book) Poecilia wingei "Campoma No.9" Little project
- (Video) Endlers Hybrid Bleeding Heart (Hybrid)
- (Video) Poecilia wingei "El silverado"
- Full snake Campoma 2012
- Poecilia wingei "Double red stripe"
Monthly Archives: February 2015
Interessting Video presentation about Poecilia wingei phenotypes discovered since the last 15 years. But Iam not sure if they all are correct? Video designed by Glen Hawkins. Advertisements
The second Generation grows well and how it Looks I got a interessting result in this spawn.
Pictures from the second offspring Generation of my “Red chest”
Here Pictures of young male from the second Generation offspring of 2005 collected phentotype by Poesser & Kempkes in Rio de Oro – Aguas des Moisez.
Here a Picture from the starting Group of my personal Cumaná colony tank Project. Let us see what happens in the next years.
Today I started my first colony tank Project. For the start Setup I take 4 phenotypes from the Cumaná Region. Off course virgin females, to see what happens in the next years. I will not select them, to see which … Continue reading
Here a short Video about my at the Moment Little cumana green colony, but she grows well. Iam so happy to have them.