Livebearer fair Neuenhaus (D)Little fair with Endlers & oter LivebearersJune 11th, 1901
- (Video) Platinium Neon Endler Hybrids
- (Video) Glow carbon Endler (Hybrids)
- (breeding book) “Cumanà colony Project” update 03.12.15
- (Event) Internat. P. wingei Show in Sevilla Spain Dec. 2015
- (breeding book) Poecilia wingei “El Silverado” update 07.11.2015
- (Video) Poecilia wingei “El Silverado” selection starts
- (Video) Surprise in the photo tank
- (breeding book) Blue Orchid Endler (Hybrid) outdoor 04.10.2015
- Poecilia wingei for Dortmund Guppy show
- (breeding book) Poecilia wingei “Campoma No.9” Little project
- (Video) Young Blue Orchid Endler (Hybrid) from outdoor
- (Video) Poecilia wingei “Campoma No.9” last offspring
- (breeding book) Platinium Neon Endler (Hybrid)
- (Video) Platinium Neon Endler (Hybrid)
- (Video) Show room Poecilia NL Show in Asperen 2015
- May 2016 (2)
- December 2015 (1)
- November 2015 (3)
- October 2015 (6)
- September 2015 (10)
- August 2015 (13)
- July 2015 (1)
- June 2015 (7)
- May 2015 (18)
- April 2015 (16)
- March 2015 (7)
- February 2015 (11)
- January 2015 (10)
- December 2014 (15)
- November 2014 (12)
- October 2014 (22)
- September 2014 (47)
- August 2014 (22)
Top 10 Threads
- Poecilia wingei "Campoma 2011 - Blue star" var. blond Hybrid
- Poecilia wingei "El Tigre"
- (breeding book) P. wingei "Campoma 2012 Full snake" F1 offspring update 27.12.14
- Poecilia wingei "El Silverado"
- (breeding book) Poecilia wingei "Campoma 2012 Full snake" first offspring
- (breeding book) Poecilia wingei "Campoma No.9" Little project
- (Video) Endlers Hybrid Bleeding Heart (Hybrid)
- (Video) Poecilia wingei "El silverado"
- Full snake Campoma 2012
- Poecilia wingei "Double red stripe"
Monthly Archives: November 2014
Here Pictures of a Young male from my first offspring. It was a good Count of Youngsters in this spawn with a good sex Ratio. At the Moment I have a lot of fry in my breeding tank. Advertisements
Here Pictures of one Young pair of the first offspring. The males starts to Show Little bit colour in the caudal fin. At the Moment I have a new Generation in my breeding tank, too.
Currently I have almost of all phenotypes in my stock inventory offspring. So still some will be reported in the future. Unfortunately, I am currently extremely professionally clamped. Therefore, the relevance will have to suffer in the blog below.
Here the first Pictures of a part from my first offspring from this awesome phenotype. I have over 75 % males in this spawn. I have the Problem to lost the breeding females of this phenotype, and it is not … Continue reading
short Video about a part of my first offspring from this nice phenotype. How it Looks 75 % males. But from one breeding female I have the next offspring and hope to get more females out.
The second offspring grows very well and the males Show the first colours. I have a good sex Ratio, and the second offspring is bigger than the first one. At the Moment I have two new offspring Generations from my breeding … Continue reading