Livebearer fair Neuenhaus (D)Little fair with Endlers & oter LivebearersJune 11th, 1901
- (Video) Platinium Neon Endler Hybrids
- (Video) Glow carbon Endler (Hybrids)
- (breeding book) “Cumanà colony Project” update 03.12.15
- (Event) Internat. P. wingei Show in Sevilla Spain Dec. 2015
- (breeding book) Poecilia wingei “El Silverado” update 07.11.2015
- (Video) Poecilia wingei “El Silverado” selection starts
- (Video) Surprise in the photo tank
- (breeding book) Blue Orchid Endler (Hybrid) outdoor 04.10.2015
- Poecilia wingei for Dortmund Guppy show
- (breeding book) Poecilia wingei “Campoma No.9” Little project
- (Video) Young Blue Orchid Endler (Hybrid) from outdoor
- (Video) Poecilia wingei “Campoma No.9” last offspring
- (breeding book) Platinium Neon Endler (Hybrid)
- (Video) Platinium Neon Endler (Hybrid)
- (Video) Show room Poecilia NL Show in Asperen 2015
- May 2016 (2)
- December 2015 (1)
- November 2015 (3)
- October 2015 (6)
- September 2015 (10)
- August 2015 (13)
- July 2015 (1)
- June 2015 (7)
- May 2015 (18)
- April 2015 (16)
- March 2015 (7)
- February 2015 (11)
- January 2015 (10)
- December 2014 (15)
- November 2014 (12)
- October 2014 (22)
- September 2014 (47)
- August 2014 (22)
Top 10 Threads
- Poecilia wingei "Campoma 2011 - Blue star" var. blond Hybrid
- Poecilia wingei "El Tigre"
- (breeding book) P. wingei "Campoma 2012 Full snake" F1 offspring update 27.12.14
- Poecilia wingei "El Silverado"
- (breeding book) Poecilia wingei "Campoma 2012 Full snake" first offspring
- (breeding book) Poecilia wingei "Campoma No.9" Little project
- (Video) Endlers Hybrid Bleeding Heart (Hybrid)
- (Video) Poecilia wingei "El silverado"
- Full snake Campoma 2012
- Poecilia wingei "Double red stripe"
Monthly Archives: September 2014
In almost all the tribes of Poecilia wingei you find sometimes a ECS Number code. But what it has prudential this series of numbers and letters? The Endler’s Livebearer Association of America (ELBAA) has developed together with Endlers R Us a method to … Continue reading
Here are the first pictures of young fish from the F2 generation. the first males begin to show in color. I’m curious what grows there.
This short Video shows juveniles, and they are not full coloured. Maybe in the next time. So much differences to the collecting by Eckstein 2005. See in this blog for them, too.
Here young fishes from this strain. They growing well and the males start to Show they full colour.
Video from the Endler section us part of the Internat. DGLZ Livebearer competition in Diemelsee
Second part of the Endler section in the Show